Oxfordshire County Council is responsible for deciding planning applications that are concerned with the management of waste or extraction of minerals, and applications for development by the county council itself, for example extensions to schools or libraries.

For all other types of development, e.g. applications for a residential property, please contact your local city or district council.

To search, view and comment on planning applications select from options below.


To make or search for pre-application enquiries, or view or submit planning enforcement complaints, please register below for access to the secure area.

HTS Name: wchvarylogin-not.hts